Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hallowgivingmas

Merry Christmas! Oh, no wait...

Happy Thanksgiving! Oops...not yet...

Happy Halloween!

But you sure wouldn't know it. This morning Sonja woke me up to point out that the song playing on my alarm clock (which was supposed to wake me up but failed miserably) was a Christmas song ("Do You Hear What I Hear").

In case they are a little confused, I would just like to make a public announcement to that radio station and all radio stations out there:

IT'S FREAKING HALLOWEEN!!! Please do not play any Christmas music until after Thanksgiving!

Thank you for listening.

3 comments:

Alaska Stafford said...

And Wal-Mart. They've had their Christmas stuff out for weeks.

Anonymous said...

Tycen,
You're such a party pooper. They only did it for that ONE day. I liked it! :D

Tycen said...

It doesn't matter if it was a one day, you know I'm still right that they will totally wear out Christmas before it even gets to December. I'd bet all my Christmas presents that that station and many others will be playing hours of Christmas music even before we sit down to turkey. Won't be long before we're singing Christmas songs while lighting off fireworks on the 4th of July. :)