Tuesday, December 4, 2007

First Snow

True to Washington weather the snow only stayed around for a day. It was beautiful while it lasted and we were able to get a few pictures of Levi's first snowy day.


Baby Levi

Baby Levi and Daddy in the snow


Family photo

Snow just makes everything look so beautiful (under the snow is a lawn that needs to be racked of its leaves - but doesn't our house just look so nice covered in snow!)



Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. . .


4 comments:

Alaska Stafford said...

From what I've read online, that snow turned to rain and lots of it. Are you guys doing okay>

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh! What an adorable family photo! Levi looks like he was enjoying a taste of snowflake in the first picture! I love his little bunny suit, too. We have a few of those for David- I love how they look like little stars because they can't really move their arms...
Yay for new pictures of Levi! Thank you!

Tifani said...

Cute family photos! Where are the family flood pictures? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, the beauty before the chaos. How lovely! I LOVE snow.