Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Detatchment
This past Sunday, Sonja and I realized we had double booked/overbooked ourselves during church. Sonja was teaching Children's Church and leading our Bible Quiz practice while I was going to be making the FPU announcements and manning the FPU table. This left very little (or no) time to watch our little boy. So, Levi had his first Sunday in the nursery. He spent 4 hours in there (1st service, Sunday School and 2nd Service) and did really well. But, you can be sure he got checked on by mom and dad probably close to 20 times throughout the morning. I'm sure it helps that we have a fabulous nursery and nursery workers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's an odd thing, leaving that babe for the first time in nursery, isn't it? You feel so free - to just, you know, walk around! But then, you are always mentally checking on them. A new milestone for sure! Think, in two years he will just run in there like "uh, see you later, Ma! I have FRIENDS to hang out with!"
Only 20 times? Don't you CARE?! Just kidding...that story is pretty funny. I'm sure that I would be the same way.
Post a Comment