Friday, April 18, 2008

How People Become Claustrophobic

This is funny, but I do feel really bad for the kid.



All kinds of thoughts come to mind:
The Kid: "These stupid machines have taken enough of my money - time to get some back!"
Passerby: "Wow, the toys in those claw machines are getting more and more lifelike all the time!"
Infertile couple passing by: "Look, Honey, we've bee going about it all wrong! Give me some quarters."
Vending machine guy - days later: "Fingerprints on the inside? How the heck?"

Yeah, poor kid. Mom, you don't even need to ask, "well, did you learn your lesson?"

2 comments:

Alaska Stafford said...

I didn't want to say anything... But that's actually how mom and dad got you... You were in the machine, and dad had the skills...
Welcome to the family!!

Alatariel Anwamane said...

I've often wondered if this is how I came into my family, but the more time I spend with them, the more I realize...nope...I'm genuine!

~ Jenn