Friday, June 13, 2008

Our Blog is Boring

Well, it might be better if we did more updates. I plan on doing some soon if time allows - a lot has happened at our house (in the area of plans and construction) and I hope to post some updates and pictures.

But, in the meantime - check out this blog: http://insegrevious.blogspot.com/

The blog is written by Scott and Mandy. Scott owns Indigo Moon Systems - an "information technology management consulting firm" here in Seattle. I got hooked up with him from a Craigslist add for some IT side work a few years ago and since then he's given me other ad hoc work for him off and on. He's a great guy and I enjoy working with him when I get a chance.

The blog above chronicles the adventures of Scott and Mandy as they've taken some time off work (months?) to sail from Seattle up to Alaska. Like in a small sailboat. Crazy stuff! His latest post (Something Broke) is like reading a novel. Compared to his blog, our blog is boring.

1 comment:

Alaska Stafford said...

You could cop out like I do and just grab junk off of You Tube...