Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Micro Posts

In the spirit of what this post is about, I'll keep this post short. I've been playing around with micro-blogging for a while (click here to read about micro-blogging). I mainly use Twitter for it, but recently have also been using Posterous. Twitter and Posterous make it really easy to do quick, one line "blog posts".

Well, Posterous just launched a new feature that will auto-post any Posterous posts to Blogger (which is what the Stafford Cottage blog is hosted on). I'm going to set this up and try it for a while - so any posts I send to Posterous will get automatically posted here. Let me know if it gets annoying. It will probably mean a lot more pictures of Levi.

Twitter - answer the question "what are you doing now" in 140 characters or less; follow peoples' (friends/family) Twitter streams to see what they're up to. Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tycen (my updates are private, so you'll need to sign up for Twitter and request to follow me).
Posterous - email text, pictures, links, videos, etc. and it automatically formats and posts them - very easy to use! My Posterous site is http://tycen.posterous.com

No comments: