Monday, November 10, 2008

Fall and Baby #2

Mom suggested that I should take some pictures of Levi in the fall leaves. So I attempted to do this yesterday. It is a little challenging to take pictures of Levi because he does not know what being still is and he also LOVES the lens cap on the camera, which is attached to the camera and is always danging below it. Once he sees the lens cap he smiles real big and starts toddling over to "get" it and then leads the lens cap, camera and person taking the pictures to wherever his hearts content.

I did manage to get a couple pictures that were not blurry.

We had a doctor check-up for baby #2. Baby is 22 1/2 weeks old and everything sounds good and is going good ~ yea! In all honestly, I'm a little nervous about this baby - baby #2 is always moving. We are hearing the same thing at each appointment when a nurse or doctor has to look or listen for baby, "wow, this is an active baby!" "oh, I'm having a hard time keeping up with this one." "this baby is on the move". When I hear them say this I am happy to know that we have a healthy active baby and then I wonder how much coffee am I going to have to drink to keep up with these two kids?! I just have to remind myself that baby will not come out running - at least I hope not :)

Now for those pictures





No comments: