Friday, January 23, 2009

You Know You're Tired When...

Yesterday morning I was heading to my woman's bible study, driving our pick-up truck - the truck we love that's a tad-bit noisy and it's for doing dump runs and getting gravel and whatnot's for the house. Anyways, as I was drinking my home-made coffee, in my tumbler, I kept on hearing a noise as I would drink it. I would give it a little shake but I couldn't hear anything. I could not figure it out but finally came to the conclusion that my belly must be getting bigger and coming too close to the steering wheel and when I drink my coffee I must be hitting the tumbler on the steering wheel. Mystery solved, or so I thought.

I get to my bible study find a seat and begin drinking my coffee. Again the noise was there. Again, I gave it a little shake and sure enough the noise was coming from inside the tumbler. Fear of what could be in there runs through my mind - could Levi have gotten to it and put something in there without me seeing? did I pour my coffee over something gross and now I'm drinking it?

I opened the lid to see the tip of the spoon I used to stir in my creamer.

-------------------

We are 33 weeks with baby number2. Things are going well for baby and me - I feel good and baby is still growing and being active. Number2 is breached and has been for a couple weeks. Baby will move his/her head up and down my right side during the day but when nighttime comes he/she resumes his/her position - head under my right rib - ouch! If baby is still breached at week 37 we will try to turn the baby. My fingers are crossed that baby will just turn on his/her own or if we have to "help" baby turn that it will be successful. If I go into labor before baby is turned or the turning of baby at week 37 does not go well then the doctor will have to do a c-section. Here's hoping for no c-section!

2 comments:

Michael / Tifani said...

The spoon... hahahaha!! Good one. :)

Praying for you guys that the baby will turn! Either way, just that the baby and you will be super healthy through everything.

Michael / Tifani said...

One time I was so tired that I drank from the wrong side of my coffee cup and since it was full, all the coffee came out the top and ran down my face and neck. At Tif noted, we are praying for you. Remember to fear not, Elijah was born breach and it turned out that it was the best way for him to come. There just wasn't any room. He is a healthy big boy. :) God knows every hair on that baby's head, he will take care of you. Trust him with your concerns for He cares for you. Blessings, M