Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A good reason to get a YouTube account


This was the funniest thing ever. This dog is my parents'/grandma's dog, Apollo. He is the coolest dog - well behaved, smart, a great protector, etc. And, when I first saw him doing this, I though "dumb dog". But then I realized he's just playing. See, when my dad would get in the backhoe, Apollo would sit and stare at my dad (in the cab)...then as soon as Dad revved the engine, Apollo would look at the bucket and get ready. If Dad waited, Apollo would look back at him as if to say, "come on! let's play!"

Dad was telling me that Apollo will sit on the front porch and whimper for him to come out and play with him. I can understand why - Dad has the biggest dog toy ever!

Click here for part 2. (the sound and video quality isn't great on these - stupid camera phones)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha that's awesome