Monday, February 18, 2008

Glad it’s Monday!

You know you had a busy weekend when you’re looking forward to Monday. Our weekend was full – all enjoyable things and nothing stressful – just plain busy. I think Tycen, Levi and I gave a sigh of relief when Monday arrived. A normal day – Tycen goes to work, I work around the house and Levi hopefully gets in all his naps and some good play time.

Thank you Monday!



Pictures of Levi

3 comments:

Tifani said...

Cute! He is such a photogenic kid. I don't know if I feel the same way about being glad it's Monday.. but I am glad for the sunshine!

Alatariel Anwamane said...

I, too, am glad it's Monday! Of course, I'm on mid-winter break, so...

And, I agree with tifani...Levi is SO photogenic! What a cutie-patootie!

~ Jenn

Alaska Stafford said...

I'm am so looking forward to seeing him on Friday!!