Monday, March 31, 2008

Naps and Walks

The last two weeks we have been putting Levi on a sleeping schedule - it was really hard at first but by the second week we were seeing wonderful results. Prior to his schedule Levi started to only take his naps if he was in his stroller and moving. This was fine if we were home and I could take him for his hour or two walk twice a day. It was great getting outside for both of us but it wasn't great when I couldn't walk him.

It was at my last MOPS group that I decided I needed to change this routine - Levi cried just about the whole time from 9:00 am to 11:20 am. It was hard on both of us. So nap times are now nap times, in his bed, and walks are just walks. Levi now stays awake during his walk and loves to check out the passing cars and people.

Here are a couple videos of the little guy that I think are pretty cute.

3 comments:

Alaska Stafford said...

Holy Cow!! That is one cute laugh!!

Tracy said...

Oh my! Ryan sat here "is that david? Is that david laughin? Do it again mom!" So, as a result we watched each video about three times...what a great start to a day! Sweet sweet baby laughs! Thank you for sharing!

Alatariel Anwamane said...

What a cute laugh! I loved hearing that!