Today as I was changing Levi's diaper he decided that he did not want to lay down anymore (this is pretty common) and he stood-up like a pro. I am getting pretty good and fast on putting on a clean diaper. This morning, though, he decided that he wanted to get close to me before I had the chance to put his diaper on. As he was approaching me he started peeing and as I am trying to hold him back with one hand, I am trying to catch the pee in the other. Oh, to be a mom.
In other news: Levi learned today that when he hits his head on the door it makes a cool sound. He was proud of himself for making this new noise and I think he would have continued to bang his head on the door all morning if I had not picked him up and distracted him.
I just realized that I did not have any good pictures of Levi for this last month - most are blurry or is the back of him. He is on the go constantly. But here's a little video of him playing in the toy car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment