Friday, December 1, 2006

Farewell CompUSA…

Last night Sonja and I called and closed our CompUSA credit card. When we started attacking this card, it had over $1000 in debt on it and a credit limit of $1700. Now it’s GONE! I (Tycen) will say that it was a little bitter-sweet for me. Sweet because we’re paying off debt and closing out these cards…Bitter because, well, I’m a gadget freak. I opened the card back in 2002 so I could buy my Xbox. *sniff* Many “emergency” computer parts, games and electronics were purchased on that card.

Bank of America Platinum card…we’re coming for you next!


(originally posted by Tycen)

1 comment:

Alaska Stafford said...

Congrats on the progress!! Do you know what one of the largest buildings in downtown Phoenix is? The Bank of America building. Think about this... Who paid to have that big ol' building built? I'll bet you they weren't having bake sales in the foyer...