Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Perception

Ah, perception - you gotta love it.

I think my kitchen is small. Often times I daydream on how I can make it bigger; by taking out a wall and moving the refrigerator over there and the oven over here and then laying down hardwood floors throughout the whole house to give it an over all appearance of biggerness. Yes, I am consumed with my kitchen. I not only daydream but I talk about it - talk about it to Tycen, my co-workers, friends, family, strangers on the street - I don't care who - just as long as they will listen to my dream of making my kitchen bigger.

After seeing this, I am VERY grateful for my BIG kitchen.















Perception - it can change your whole world. Or at least, in my case, the kitchen.

3 comments:

Alaska Stafford said...

All I can think of is how convienent that would be...

Anonymous said...

I've GOT to get me one of those.

Michael / Tifani said...

that's really scary.