A blog about us, our house and getting out of debt.
Well, if the worsts happen, maybe you can use one of the job seeking websites to find a new job... Oh wait, nevermind...
Yeah...exactly. I got my job at Jobster using the Jobster site (and it helped to have a friend on the inside), so I guess I could use it after I'm gone from there. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out..."
Post a Comment
Your email address:Powered by FeedBlitz
2 comments:
Well, if the worsts happen, maybe you can use one of the job seeking websites to find a new job... Oh wait, nevermind...
Yeah...exactly. I got my job at Jobster using the Jobster site (and it helped to have a friend on the inside), so I guess I could use it after I'm gone from there. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out..."
Post a Comment