Oh, How I Miss Thee
Snow, oh snow, where have you gone?
It has been so long
You came for a visit in the sweet month of November
And came back again in December
I thought for sure you were going to stay
You were clean and pristine for so many days
Earth was quieted by you
People went outside and played with you
Why did you leave?
I was not ready for you to go
I miss you sweet and beautiful snow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Do you remember singing this as a kid?:
See, see old playmate,
Come out and play with me
And bring your dollies three
Climb up my apple tree
Holler down my rain barrel
Slide down my cellar door
And we'll be jolly friends
Forever evermore
PS. I'm not sure if I miss the snow just because of the nasty driving conditions! But it did look beautiful..
You want snow? We'll ship you some... We've got plenty.
Oooo Oooo we have snow and we will share...come and get it! (We don't ship, it melts)
Tif- I DO remember singing that song- ha! You have a great memory!
Post a Comment