Saturday, March 10, 2007

Touché

We were getting low on gas (gas light was indeed on), but we only had a few minutes so I just put $5 worth in. Later when we were driving I told Sonja that only with today's gas prices and in today's economy can we put $5 worth of gas in and STILL have the gas light be on. Sonja then remarked (as we sipped our Starbucks) that only in today's economy can we pay twice as much for coffee as we did to put gas in the car. Touché.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - how true! :) Way to go, Sonja.

Michael / Tifani said...

Haha, yes, definitely a good one Sonja! Every morning as I drive past my coffee stand (I mean, through my coffee stand) I think about how much money I spend there each month. But its funny how easy addictions can be to justify!